X

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Скрыть объявления

Объявления

how to read and write motorolla  

Ответить
 javiercj
сообщение 4.1.2012, 2:29
Сообщение #61604

Спасибо сказали: 0 раз

Hello mauro.

To see you wonder to see if I can answer and help...

Reference is to be able to read and write micros family freescale hc08 6811 68hc12 hs912 motorolla....

To see I mean I've had Chinese upa House without success, I've had House xprog-m without success

've had original upa House without success and I've had to return because not me leia micro.

Pinear a motorolla with 6-7 pin micro already is difficult but if above the micro has 100-112 pins even much more difficult but not impossible.

and of course all this pineando according to the datasheet of the micro and each programmer according to the indications.

I then ask you which are the fundamental and essential pins in order to make reading and writing of the micro-motorolla without having to pinear 7-8 pin.

Because the voltage Vdd pin these are imprensibles and then the pins of data transmission trx and reception of data

rx, but which are just and necessary to pinear micro and let me correct reading....

Because another option would be for example in airbag switchboards, read and write the microphone through the rules on the control box as it does the machine super vag k can

but I can say as he had done to reduce to the minimum in number of micro motorolla rules so if food through the connection of the centrakita of airbag connector (connecting only positives and negatives) and pinear in the micro pin only motorolla necessary for the transmission of data and allows reading and writing of the micro...

Can help me, as do a reading and writing easy to trave rules just connect 2-3 pin.

Can help me. Te the agradeceria muchisimo because I have a great blocking with the motorolla frescale micros.

Sounds or programmers for microcontrollers motorola freescale non-upa-usb, and work.

As to launch the programmer xprog-m and make it work because with the motorolla monkeys when was pinea appears "device is silence"

greetings I hope your answer
  Пользователя нет на форуме

randewoo
сообщение 1.10.2014, 7:56
Сообщение #90261

Спасибо сказали: 4 раза

Цитата(meribel68 @ 1.10.2014, 7:43) *
upa clone all motorola

Buddy, for old types Motorola chips you'll need to press auto Baud before reading. Some of processors need to lift up one pin.
For new Motorola chips usually everything is easy, just four wires to be connected.

BTW, next time when you'll decide to post anything to Russian forum use Google translation from Spanish to Russian. It's much more easy to understand.
Good luck!
  Пользователя нет на форуме

Ответить